Where can I get low Reynolds number airfoil data?
- The main page for the UIUC LSATs low Reynolds number airfoil wind-tunnel test program:
- Low Reynolds number wind tunnel test data is here:
- Books containing low Reynolds number airfoil data are here.
- List of the airfoils tested and corresponding books (Soartech 8 and Vols 1-4):
- Link to the airfoil data page (data for Vols 1-4):
http://www.ae.illinois.edu/m-selig/pd.html ... link repeated
- "We are interested in having
an airfoil or propeller tested/designed at UIUC. What should be our next
We have tested over 200 airfoils under various conditions at UIUC, many of which are new designs for special applications like UAVs and model-sized aircraft. We have tested over 100 propellers for low Reynolds number (UAV/model-sized) applications. Contact Prof. M.S. Selig for more information, e.g. model description, costs and scheduling.